JOIN US FOR A 5-WEEK CHILD PARENT RELATIONSHIP TRAINING
Coming February – March 2022
- Do you feel you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child and/or don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
If your answered “yes” to any of these questions, Child Parent Relationship (C-P-R) Training can help you.
Child Parent Relationship Training can:
- Reduce or eliminate behavior problems
- Enhance the parent-child relationship
- Develop responsibility and self-control in children
- Increase children’s self-esteem and self confidence
- Lessen parents’ feelings of frustration
- Increase parents’ sense of feeling in control
In the training you can learn skills and techniques that have proven highly effective to improve your ways of communication and discipline your child. This play-based approach not only helps you to manage your child’s behavior successfully, it also provides you with keys to enhance and strengthen your parent-child bond and have more fun with your child. In an at-home, weekly 30-minutes play session with their child, parents will practice their skills and later shared their experiences with the other participants in the training. The C-P-R training is geared at parents of children ages 3-9, but can be adapted to toddlers and pre-teens as well.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 5 sessions, once per week, in February – March 2022 (dates TBD)
- Weekly handouts and helpful resources
- At-home, weekly 30-minute play sessions with your child
Suggested donation: $100 per couple
If you have filled out the survey prior to this, you will be contacted about the class. Thanks for your interest in the class! We hope the resources we are able to provide are valuable as you seek to live and parent abroad!