UPCOMING WEBINARS & TRAINING
Join us for the live events so you can ask questions and interact with our licensed, professional counselors.
CHILD PARENT RELATIONSHIP TRAINING
- Do you feel you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child and/or don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
If your answered “yes” to any of these questions, Child Parent Relationship (C-P-R) Training can help you
Child Parent Relationship Training can:
- Reduce or eliminate behavior problems
- Enhance the parent-child relationship
- Develop responsibility and self-control in children
- Increase children’s self-esteem and self confidence
- Lessen parents’ feelings of frustration
- Increase parents’ sense of feeling in control
In the training you can learn skills and techniques that have proven highly effective to improve your ways of communication and discipline your child. This play-based approach not only helps you to manage your child’s behavior successfully, it also provides you with keys to enhance and strengthen your parent-child bond and have more fun with your child. In an at-home, weekly 30-minutes play session with their child, parents will practice their skills and later shared their experiences with the other participants in the training. The C-P-R training is geared at parents of children ages 3-8, but can be adapted to toddlers and pre-teens as well.
TIME AND DATES TBD, FEBRUARY – MARCH 2022
$100 suggested donation per couple
THE SURVEY FOR THIS IS NOW CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR DATES IF YOU HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST.
Watch recorded webinars, view PPTs and find additional resources below