WHAT IF YOUR COUNSELING COULD HAVE A GLOBAL IMPACT?
We are a team of licensed, Christian mental health counselors & professional support staff who are deeply committed to seeing cross-cultural workers thrive in the midst of the difficult Kingdom work they are called to do. Meet our team here.
Olive Tree has limited capacity for internships/practicum students depending on staff availability, and currently no openings for this.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CLINICAL COUNSELORS WHO:
• Are licensed mental health counselors
• Have cross-cultural experience
• Can work with people from different theological & cultural backgrounds
• Can integrate faith & counseling, including a well-developed theology of suffering
• Are able to do intensive, short-term counseling
• Are willing to travel within the region
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR CLINICIANS WITH EXPERIENCE IN:
- Marital Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Working with special needs children
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SUPPORT STAFF ROLES:
- Office Manager
SHORT TERM (RECURRING)
- Willing to serve for 4-8 weeks annually as an Associate Counselor on site
- Possible opportunities for telehealth counseling online (must first serve in-person at the counseling center as an Associate Counselor before telehealth is considered)
- Must be self-funded or capable of raising support
- Willing to make a minimum 3-year commitment overseas
- Willing to study Turkish
- Willing to undertake certain required training / credentialing before arrival, as needed
- Have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Can be self-supported through a church, organization, or other means, and have a supportive sending body / organization.